Monday, May 14, 2012

First Post/ Halfway through Pregnancy!


Keith and I decided it was time to start a blog. We have many family and friends that we want to keep informed about out life and our baby that is on his way! We don’t do things super exciting right now but we will try to keep an update of what is going on.

We have recently moved in with my grandparents while we look for a condo or home to move into. We also needed to be closer to my doctor and the hospital I am going to be delivering at. We didn’t realize how much stuff we had until we moved. It is crazy how much we have accumulated since going to college. It has been different not living in Provo but we really don’t mind not having so many college students around.

Pregnancy is getting better but it is far from being great. I am no longer experiencing morning sickness everyday which makes life easier. It still comes up but not as often. It makes it so much easier to work when I don’t have leave patients when I get sick. I just have to say that Keith has been amazing through all the things that pregnancy has brought to our lives. He never complains and always tries his hardest to make me happy. I’ll write more on the whole pregnancy thing later.


Every Sunday or Monday I will try to do an update like this about the last week of being pregnant.

How Far Along: 20 Weeks 1 day

Size of Baby: 6 ½ inches and 10 ½ OZ. weight. (This is according to Baby Center app)

Cravings: It varies day to day. I’ve had cravings for Oreo milkshakes and different candy bars lately… I’m always caving Qdoba… Too bad the closest one is four hours away…

Sleep: I sleep best after working but other nights I can’t stay asleep the whole night. I try hard not to wake Keith up when I wake up at random times but sometimes I get bored.

Sex of Baby: Boy

Weight Gain: Still not back to my pre-pregnancy weight…

Names: Right now we really like Landon

Fetal Movement: He is really active at night just before I go to bed.

Stretch marks: None

Best moment of the last week: Had a good mother’s day with my family. Jackson and my dad carried on tradition and brought me cinnamon rolls, chocolate covered cinnamon bears and chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast.

Miss Anything: Having enough energy throughout the day.

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy most of the time. I can get crabby when I’m tired or have been working all day.

What you are looking forward to this week:  Going to pick up one of my best friends Britteni!!! I’m so excited to have her so close again!

1 comment:

  1. This is so nice Kylee. Thank you for taking the time to do this. I am so happy that Britteni is moving out. That will be so nice for the both of you!!! Thank you for making my day!!!

    ReplyDelete