Thursday, May 31, 2012

22 Weeks!


This week has been so busy!  We had an ultrasound on Wednesday and got to see all the things going on. It is still a little weird to see the baby. We have a dvd of the ultrasound but I haven't figured out how to upload it yet... I will work on it tomorrow hopefully... He got the hiccups in the middle of the ultrasound so that was fun to watch. The ultrasound tech was trying to get him to move so she could see his heart better but he was not going to budge from where he was. He is already very stubborn.





Last Friday we had a doctor appointment. It went well the baby is doing well. The doctor is just slightly concerned about my heart because I have been having episodes of my heart rate suddenly increasing significantly and then suddenly dropping. I had this issue in the past and in 2009 I had surgery to fix it. They said it could happen again so it was kind of expected. The doctor doesn't think it is something to be concerned about but wanted me to check with my cardiologist to make sure. 

Keith helped his sister move into her apartment on Saturday. It will be nice to have her close and get to know her more. It is always nice to have family around. We were also able to go up to Kaysville and see Keith's dad and grandfather on Sunday. It was really nice to be able to see family that we don't get to see very often.

We have been working a whole lot trying to save money to put down on a condo! It is crazy to think that we are at the point in our lives that we are buying our own place! It will be really nice to actually have a place that we own. There is just something about having something that is yours and not something you are renting. We have been working with my Uncle Robert who is just great and so helpful. We are going in the morning to look at two places we are really excited about!



How Far Along: 22 Weeks 4 days

Size of Baby: 11 1/2 inches and 1 pound. 

Cravings: It has been Oreo milkshakes and Culvers cheese curds the past week.

Sleep: It really depends on the day and how active the baby seems to be. Some nights he is nice and doesn't kick me all night. There are other nights where he kicks and kicks and keeps me up.

Sex of Baby: Boy

Weight Gain: At the doctor's last week I have officially passed my pre-pregnancy weight by 5 pounds! So we are finally where we should be.

Names: Landon is still what we are thinking but we are at a lost for the middle name

Fetal Movement: This baby moves like crazy all day and night. He really has no pattern or time of day that I can guarantee that he will be moving. The only exception is when the baby things I need to be done eating he will hit my stomach and I have to stop because it makes me get sick.

Stretch marks: None

Best moment of the last week: Going shopping and getting cute clothes for the baby. There was some really good deals that I found in Park City!

Miss Anything: I miss being able to eat whatever without someone having an opinion of when I am done...

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or Moody most of the time: It really depends on the day. Some days everything is fine and other days I am an emotional mess and cry about random things. 

What you are looking forward to this week: We are looking at condos tomorrow! The search for our own place has really started!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time looking at condo's. This is so exciting!!
    Thank you for helping Emy out. She is happy to be near both of you too.
    Keep us posted on the condo search.

    ReplyDelete