Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Chicken Salad/ Baby food

The best Caesar Dressing Ever!



It was another night of a simple dinner. After shopping at Target and then grocery shopping we were worn out so we went for the simple direction again. This is a very simple Chicken Salad. I cubed up a chicken breast and cooked it with garlic and a Montreal Chicken seasoning from Grill Mates. Usually we use just romaine lettuce but I had a bag of a garden blend so I used that. I topped it off with Parmesan cheese, chicken, croutons and Caesar dressing (the one in the picture is the only one we will eat). It took no more than 15 min to make and it is delicious!


Cooked Chicken

I also took some time tonight to make some food for Landon. We are headed to Colorado next week to see Keith's extended family. I found these containers at Target and thought they would be good for baby food. I make all my baby food in out Ninja Blender. It is seriously one of the best things we have in our kitchen! All I do is throw some cut up fruits or vegetables in the blender and puree it. This time I did pears, nectarines and butternut squash with apples. Landon doesn't love just vegetables so we have to mix it with something or put a good amount of agave in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment