Monday, July 1, 2013

Simple Stir Fry

So tonight I went simple. All day I was thinking about what to make for dinner and just couldn't decide. Finally I decided to go simple and easy. This is Stir Fry it is really easy to make. I cooked up a chicken breast with some minced garlic and a little olive oil. When the chicken started to brown I added a stir fry mix. We get ours at Costco or Winco. Any pack that looks good or that your family will eat works. Once the vegetables were unfrozen I added some panda express mandarin sauce. You could use whatever kind you like we just really like the mandarin sauce. I  let the sauce warm up and mix with everything and then put the stir fry over rice. I just used one chicken breast for Keith and I and we both had more than enough plus some for lunch tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment